Premier Care Homecare's Cardiac Disease Management Program is designed to provide targeted, specialized, quality care to patients who suffer from various cardiac diseases.
Our program is designed around Clinical Pathways and Structured Patient Education that walks the patient through the disease process and at the same time allows us to target solutions that improve outcomes, prevent complications, and reduce hospital re-admissions. To work even further on reducing hospital re-admissions we have additional targeted protocols in place for CHF patients.
Our program works to help the patient better understand their particular disease process by focusing on risk factors, signs and symptoms, medications, and healthy lifestyle changes. Our nurses and therapists are there to assist the patient each step of the way.
Optimize cardiac function and independence by:
- Education of the disease process
- Medication management & teaching
- Symptom management
- Lab management
- Nutritional education & support
- Exercise and stress management techniques
- Home modification strategies
- Counseling/support through a MSW
- Referral to community resources, as needed
- Facilitation of effective communication between the patient/family, health care providers, and physicians